The system is infected with i1Fun.dll 22.214.171.124 virus or errors? Antivirus cannot remove it completely? Find no way to speed up the PC? Not way to clean i1Fun.dll errors? Keep reading this post and follow detailed guides to get rid of i1Fun.dll virus or errors permanently.
i1Fun.dll information :
- File Name : i1Fun.dll
- Software : i1Fun Library
- Version : 126.96.36.199
- Company : X-Rite
- Size : 995KB
- Path : C:\Windows\system32\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
i1Fun.dll error should be disabled and removed if it was attacked and brought you windows xp/vista/7/8/windows 10 errors. Download Fix tool here :
For example i1Fun.dll .dll Error Messages
- "... A required component is missing i1Fun.dll .dll Please install the application again."
- "File i1Fun.dll .dll is missing."
- "Cannot start Microsoft Windows. A required component is missing: i1Fun.dll .dll"
- "The file i1Fun.dll .dll has not been found."
- "Error loading i1Fun.dll .dll"
Sometimes "i1Fun.dll " error happen when your computer's system becomes overloaded or important files become missing, deleted or broken. These types of problems occur from not properly maintaining your computer regularly, leading to critical errors and system malfunctions. This error can be fixed with special software that repairs the registry and tunes up system settings to restore stability. We recommend that you download i1Fun.dll repair software to fix it !
- file name: i1Fun.dll
- patch: c:\windows\system32\i1Fun.dll
How to Fix i1Fun.dll error
Follow the instruction to Free Scan your computer and fix related errors
- Step1: Download the i1Fun.dll Error Repair Tool.
- Step2: Click "Save" button and follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
- Step3: Click "Scan" button to scan over your computer.
- Step4: Click the "repair" button to fix file error and speed up computer.
Common i1Fun.dll .dll related problems:
- "High CPU usage"
- "Blue Screen of Death "STOP 0xC000021A" citing as the problem "
- "Internet Explorer uses 100% CPU time"
- "This process continues running after closing all Microsoft Office applications"
i1Fun.dll .dll error can be caused by any of the below problems.
- Undesired spyware attacks
- Browser Setting Control Loss
- Constantly popped-up error messages
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Incorrect BIOS configuration
- Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers
- Incorrectly installed third-party software
- Incompatibility in the hardware
- Disk errors and registry errors
- System 32 file corruption
- Computer affected with virus, malware, spyware or Trojan